What ways can I shop with you?
- Shop in store:
- Our physical location is a historic three-story building full of costume, magic, and makeup awesome located at:
- 112 N Tejon St.
- Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- Shop online here at Zeezos.com:
- You can shop at Zeezo's anytime! Always secure, quick, and convenient! We offer the best quality items and customer service that you've come to expect from Zeezo's!
- Shop over the phone:
- We are available anytime during business hours at 719-633-2571. Our knowledgeable associates are happy to answer any questions and are always ready to take your order!
When are you open?
- Regular Store Hours:
- Sunday - Thursday: 10:00am-7:00pm
- Friday-Saturday: 10:00am-8:00pm
- Halloween Hours:
- October 1st - October 30st:
- Monday - Sunday: 9:00am-9:00pm
- October 31st:
What forms of payment do you accept?
- In addition to Paypal, we accept the following credit/debit cards:
- American Express
- Diner's Club International
- Switch/Maestro UK
Do you charge sales tax?
- El Paso County Residents:
- You will be charged applicable county & state sales taxes
- Colorado Residents:
- You will be charged applicable state sales taxes
- Out of State Customers:
- You will not be charged sales tax
- You can view tax amount in the Shopping Cart during the Checkout process.
This item I want to buy says its "assorted," what does that mean?
- Assorted merchandise is product that we may have varying styles and colors of. Please review this article for full details on how to get what you're looking for: Assorted Merchandise FAQ
What are your account policies, regarding storing personal information and privacy?
- Zeezo's will never share any of your personal information. All information collected is used solely to process your order and offer convenience for future purchases.
What is expected user conduct?
- This website is monitored and moderated to create the best experience for all our customers.
- If a customer misuses the website in any way, we reserve the right to remove the account and take further actions to prevent further abuse up to any including involvement of the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- Behaviour that is not permitted includes,but is not limited to:
- Account and/or purchase fraud
- Crude language
- Excessive posting
- Plagiarizing content
- Sharing account credentials.
What do I do if I think one of your services is being misused(misconduct)?
- You can report any concerns to us at email@example.com
For more information about privacy, please continue to our policies page.